Missy Mews

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Long Night

So, my people are home last night. It was a good night. The one called Beth changed the sheets on my bed; I got lots of treats. I was very happy.

Then it happened. More people entered my home. Their stuff smelled like another cat, so I sniffed at it for a while and even humored one by playing a mouse game. I got bored and went to bed.

Just as I was dozing off, though, the female one entered my room. She wanted to sleep in my bed! I tried to scare her off by hissing, but it didn't work. I was so angry that I wouldn't even let Beth touch me. I ran out of the room and glared at everyone. Then the male one tried to touch me. How dare he! I gave him a good smack and hid under my people's bed.

They stayed all night. I couldn't get a wink of sleep. My people didn't seem to care. No matter what I did - scratch at the door, run around the hallway, stare - they didn't get rid of them until late this morning.

I wish they would ask me before they would ask me before they did stuff like this. After all this is my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home